Eilean Donan Castle by DRW Photography

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Book Reviews, Release Date Message and a Free EBOOK



A Highland Knight's Desire ~ Amy Jarecki

I happen to be a fan of Amy's and this does not disappoint. I love this book. Starts out with a bang, takes on a roller coaster of a ride. The action is spot on, story line is great, Characters are fun. You will not want to put it down. The lengths they have to go through and emotionally put themselves through, makes this a good read.

Duncan and Meg were meant for each other. even if they both deny it. As far as I am concerned this is a must read book. You do not need to read book one to know whats going on. This book can stand alone on its own just fine. Take the time and read this book, if it is your first time reading Amy you will love it and want more.







Just in Time for a Highland Christmas ~ Dawn Marie Hamilton
 
I just read Just in Time for a Highland Christmas by Dawn Marie Hamilton . I have to say I so enjoy getting her books. I really do, I look forward to seeing what adventure she might take me on. Where will she take me or should I say when?

Archibald so much a man yet forgiving and protective. Isobell is angry, lost and scared. the road to each others heart is a long one but worth it.

This was a wonderful match, a fun story and a great plot. I loved being taken to the future, seeing the relief on all when the truth was out. If you get a chance read this series. Dawn Marie Hamilton does a good job at showing you about fae and brownies. You will fight, laugh, run and walk in awe of these story's.





Make sure to stay up to date on Kathryn's Release Dates.




FREE  EBOOK Through March 7th 
Kathryn Le Veques "Tender is the Knight"  
AMAZONITUNES, and Smashwords

 



No comments:

Post a Comment