Eilean Donan Castle by DRW Photography

Saturday, July 15, 2017

REVIEW Quest of a Warrior by Mary Morgan






Quest of a Warrior by Mary Morgan

Review:
To begin, I need to say after reading the Prologue, I got chills from one paragraph.
“Dare to find out what happened to one of the
greatest heroes of Fae and Human. Travel through these
pages and be a witness to the tale of a legendary Fenian
Warrior.”

That alone sent chills up my spine in anticipation of what is to come. The rest of the book was just as amazing as these words were. You were sent on a magical ride and witness to love, mystery, hardship, and old pasts coming back to haunt you.

Conn, was everything you want in a man, and Ivy was just perfect for him. This trial they had and endured, was one I loved to witness.


My only problem was stopping myself from reading the end first. I knew if I did I would spoil the whole book for myself. I loved this book and all its ups and downs. Reading this was a delight. I cannot wait till the next book and wish it was here now.

1 comment:

  1. Blowing kisses your way, Kimi! Thrilled you enjoyed Conn and Ivy's story. And I'm happy you didn't read the ending first. xo

    ReplyDelete