Eilean Donan Castle by DRW Photography

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

new blog

I am starting a new blog to be able to review and interview Books and their Authors. I love to read Medieval books and thought what the heck, write a blog.  So here I am writing about stuff I love to read. I don't only review Medieval books, but they happen to be my favorite.

I will do interviews with authors of all sorts. I will do some fun games we can all play. Like guess the book from a passage, or caption the photo and more. You will be able to ask me to review/interview certain books/Authors, and I will do my best to review them.

Right now I am just going to play with this a bit before I get started and do some testing. I like to know how it looks and works before I start blowing up peoples Google + pages.

Thank You
Kimi

No comments:

Post a Comment