Just a few things before I show you the interview.
Donna Fletcher's book The Highlander’s Stolen Heart, will be released this month. Check out her website for more details.
Kathryn Le Veque has new sales going on over at her site. Like THE CRUSADER series and much more. See it here on Amazon.
Victoria Roberts has some stuff happening. Check it out, My Highland Spy available for pre-order. I will be posting my review of it on Thursday.
Amazon Barnes & Noble
My interview with the beautiful, talented and funny Kate Robbins.
See my review of Promised to the Highlander here!
1. Tell us about yourself?
I live in St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada with my hubby and two awesome boys, I work as a public servant and I write Scottish historical romance novels in my spare time. I have only been writing novels since 2008 and so have happened upon this late in life, but absolutely adore creating stories and characters out of pieces of history that spark my interest.
2. Tell us about your unreleased book, or just released book?
3. When naming your characters, do you give any thought to the actual meaning?
4. What book of yours of course, would you want made into a movie and who would play the mainOh my. I think the top of my head would fly off it any book/story of mine was to ever be made into a movie. I can’t even go there, seriously. That would be too much. LOL However, I can tell you that the late Andy Whitfield is very much my image of James MacIntosh in BTTH, and I’ve yet to see a true Fergus in real life (my husband is happy about this too for some reason :D). Book three is called Enemy of the Highlander and the hero, Ronan Sutherland, is a lot like Jason Momoa. Book four is called Prisoner of the Highlander and the hero in that one, Angus MacDonald, looks like Chris Hemsworth from Snow White and the Huntsman, ya know, gritty. I don’t have an image in my head yet for Rory MacKenzie in book five. Will be sure to share when I do! :D
characters, or would you want to wait till the series done first?
5. What is your favorite book, or the "one" book that inspired you to write?
6. Do you have any tips for our readers that might dream of writing?
7. Tell us anything you want?